- Defining The Trinity:
3.) There is only one God. The Bible affirms monotheism (Deuteronomy 32:39; Isaiah 43:10-11; 44:6-8). The Trinity is three Persons in one essence.
- Biblical Texts Showing Unity Among The Three Divine Persons Of The Trinity:
- Biblical Texts Showing That Christ Is Co-Eternal With The Father:
- Biblical Texts That Explicitly Call Jesus God:
*If Thomas was speaking blasphemy, then why did Christ not rebuke him for making such a statement? Instead, Thomas' profession of Jesus' identity as God was accepted (John 20:29).
- Answering Common Objections To The Deity Of Christ:
- The Holy Spirit Is God:
- The Holy Spirit Is All-Knowing:
- Titles Shared By God The Father And God the Son:
- Identical Functions Of God The Father And God The Son:
- How Could Monotheistic Jews Come To Embrace A Doctrine Such As The Trinity?: